Tenerife villas online offers a large selection of holiday lettings with villas to rent in Tenerife including private pools and heated pools. Tenerife villas online specilaise in all types of tenerife villas and apartments including many luxury in areas such as Las Americas, Los Cristianos, Callao Salvaje, Sueno Azul, San Eugenio, Playa Paraiso, Costa Adeje, Fanabe, Del Duque, Torviscus, El Medano. All our villas are in south tenerife with many being near the beach and have sea views. Most of our villas in Tenerife for rental have heated pools and are also available for residential letting.
Apartments | 2 Bedroom Tenerife Villas | 3 Bedroom Tenerife Villas | 4 bedroom Tenerife Villas | 5 Bedroom Tenerife Villas | 6 Bedroom Tenerife Villas | 7 Bedroom Tenerife Villas | 8 Bedroom Tenerife Villas |
What are you looking for ?
Calender Quick Search
Tenerife Villas Online supports
Telephone (0044) 01702 952985
Calls charged at local rate
Tenerife Villas Online specialise in Holiday villas in Tenerife with private heated pools. We have villas to rent covering the whole of South Tenerife.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TENERIFE VILLAS Agency Booking Terms & Conditions
You may decide to book airport transfers via our website or over the phone with one of our advisors. The price charged will be payable directly to the provider. In accordance with the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 (“The Regulations”), the provision of an airport transfer with a value of less than 25% of the overall booking value, and not being a significant feature will not create a package for the purposes of The Regulations.
By making a booking with us, you agree that you:
have read these Agency Terms & Conditions and agree to be bound by them;
are over 18 years of age and resident in the United Kingdom and where placing an order for services with age restrictions you declare that you and all members of your party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services;
accept financial responsibility for payment of the booking on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking.
1. Booking and payment In order to confirm your chosen Arrangements, you must pay a non-refundable deposit as required by the Supplier/Principal of the Arrangements (or full payment if booking within 8 weeks of departure). You must also pay all applicable insurance premiums and booking fees. Your booking is confirmed and a contract between you and the Supplier/Principal will exist when we send you confirmation on their behalf.
Please check your confirmation carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information to us immediately. Please ensure that names are exactly as stated in the relevant passport. As we act only as booking agent, we have no responsibility for any errors in any documentation except where an error is made by us.
If you have paid a deposit, you must pay the full balance by the balance due date notified to you. If full payment is not received by the balance due date, we will notify the Supplier/Principal who may cancel your booking and charge the cancellation fees set out in their booking conditions.
Except where otherwise advised or stated in the booking conditions of the Supplier/Principal concerned, all monies you pay to us for Arrangements will be held on behalf of the Supplier/Principal and forwarded on to the Supplier/Principal in accordance with our agreement with the Supplier/Principal.
All final payments that are paid via credit card or Paypal is subject to a £50 administration fee, we prefer a bank transfer.
2. Prices We reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. Special note: changes and errors sometimes occur. You must check the price of your chosen arrangements at the time of booking.
3. Insurance You are strongly recommended to take out personal travel insurance for all members of your party. Some Suppliers/Principals require that you do so. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details on receipt and take them with you on holiday.
4. Special requests If you have any special requests (for example dietary requirements, special needs, cots or room location), please let us know at the time of booking so we can discuss suitability of the accommodation with you. We cannot be held responsible for unsuitable accommodation where we have not been notified of any special needs or requirements prior to the booking being made. We will pass on all such requests to the Supplier/Principal, but we can't guarantee that they will be met and we will have no liability to you if they are not.
5. Changes and Cancellations by you Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us in writing, by email, and will take effect at the time we receive it. Please ensure that you have received written confirmation of any changes to your booking prior to travel. Whilst we will try to assist, we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met. Amendments and cancellations can only be accepted in accordance with the booking conditions of the Supplier of your Arrangements. The Supplier/Principal may charge the cancellation or amendment charges shown in their booking conditions (which may be as much as 100% of the cost of the Arrangements and will normally increase closer to the date of departure). In addition, you must pay us an administration fee of £40 per person per booking.
Please note: some Suppliers/Principals do not allow changes and therefore full cancellation charges will apply.
6. Changes and Cancellations by the Supplier/Principal We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if the Supplier/Principal needs to make a significant change to your confirmed Arrangements or to cancel them. We will also liaise between you and the Supplier/Principal in relation to any alternative arrangements offered by the Supplier/Principal but we will have no further liability to you.
7. Our responsibility for your booking Your contract is with the Supplier/Principal and its booking conditions apply. As Agent, we accept no responsibility for the actual provision of the Arrangements. As such, we shall not be liable for any losses, expenses or damages of any sort due to you as a result of the acts, errors, omissions, breaches or negligence either wholly or in part to any Supplier/Principal. Our responsibilities are limited to making the booking in accordance with your instructions. We accept no responsibility for any information about the Arrangements that we pass on to you in good faith. However, in the event that we are found liable to you on any basis whatsoever, our maximum liability to you is limited to twice the cost of the commission we earn on your booking (or the appropriate proportion of this if not everyone on the booking is affected). We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury that arises as a result of our negligence or that of any of our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
8. Visa, passport and health requirements. Requirements may change and you are therefore strongly recommended to check the up to date position with the supplier of the arrangements, Passport Office, appropriate embassy or consulate or your doctor as applicable in good time before departure.
9. Complaints Because the contract for your Arrangements is between you and the Supplier/Principal, any queries or concerns about your Arrangements should be addressed to them via the designated property manager or representative. If you have a problem with your Arrangements whilst using them, this must be reported to the Supplier/Principal immediately. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity for the Supplier/Principal to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may therefore be reduced or extinguished as a result.
If you wish to complain when you return home, write to the Supplier/Principal. You will see their name and contact details in any confirmation documents we send you. Alternatively, you can forward your complaint to us within 14 days of your return and we will pass your complaint to the Supplier/Principal for a response.
If you wish to complain about any service we have provided to you (i.e. our booking service) then please contact us directly.
You can access the European Commission Online Dispute (ODR) Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
10. Law and Jurisdiction These Agency Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction (unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case you can bring proceedings in your local court under Scottish or Northern Irish law, as applicable).
11. Accommodation Ratings and Standards. All ratings are as provided by the relevant Supplier/Principal. These are intended to give a guide to the services and facilities you should expect from your accommodation. Standards and ratings may vary between countries, as well as between suppliers. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any ratings given.
12. Documentation & Information All descriptions and content on our website or otherwise issued by us is done so on behalf of the Supplier/Principal in question and is intended to present a general idea of the services provided by the Supplier/Principal. Not all details of the relevant services can be included on our website. All services shown are subject to availability. If you require any further details, in respect of any Arrangements or any other services please contact us.
The following terms are detailed on behalf of the Suppliers/Principals and will form part of your booking contract with that Supplier/Principal. The terms detailed here are in addition to any other Supplier/Principal Terms and Conditions notified to you.
1.Your accommodation will be available to you between 2pm and 4pm on your arrival day (confirmation of check in time will be provided at the time of booking) and you will be required to vacate the accommodation by 10am on your departure day. Failure to vacate the accommodation by the specified time may result in additional charges.
2.In the unlikely event that the Supplier/Principal cannot provide the accommodation booked, the Supplier/Principal undertakes to offer either an alternative accommodation or provide a full refund of any monies paid.
3.The Supplier/Principal will not permit bookings of groups under the age of 21 unless prior notification and agreement has been sought from the Supplier/Principal.
4.Subletting of the accommodation is strictly prohibited
5. The Supplier/Principal will require a security bond of between £100 and £500 for villa bookings and between £70 and £100 on apartment bookings. This is payable 8 weeks before the date of arrival or in cash on arrival. The amount will be listed on your arrival and directions email that will be sent approximately 1 month before the day of arrival. Subject to there being no damage, breakages, misuse, missing items or complaints regarding noisy/inappropriate behaviour, the security bond will be refunded to you by the Supplier/Principal no later than 7 days after confirmation of the refund method has been provided to us. Refunds will be made by either UK bank transfer, UK cheque, PayPal, Euro cheque. Transfers into international bank accounts will incur a 10 euro surcharge.
6. The Supplier/Principal has the right to abandon your stay at the accommodation any time during the rental period due to rowdy/noisy/inappropriate behaviour. In these circumstances, you will not be entitled to any refund, compensation, return of deposit or other financial reimbursement relating to the rental of the accommodation.
7.The Supplier/Principal has the right to alter and improve furnishings without prior notification providing that the furnishings are of similar or better quality.
8. For health and safety reasons, suitable footwear and swim caps should be worn at all times in and around the pool area.
9. Where the Supplier/Principal has provided a Book of Instructions at the accommodation, it is your responsibility to ensure that these instructions are read and understood. The Supplier/Principal advises you to thoroughly check the accommodation upon arrival including its contents and the outside areas. If you are unhappy with any aspects of your accommodation, you must raise your concerns to the Supplier/Principal immediately.
10. Accommodation advertised with heated pools will only be heated during the winter months (November to April) unless otherwise stated.
11. It is the responsibility of all party members to ensure that, where applicable, all windows and doors are closed and all lights and air conditioning units are switched off when vacating the accommodation at all times.
12. It is the responsibility of all party members to ensure that upon final departure, the accommodation is left in the same condition in which you found it.