Telephone (0044) 01702 952985
Calls charged at local rate
Tenerife Villas Online specialise in Holiday villas in Tenerife with private heated pools. We have villas to rent covering the whole of South Tenerife.
What are you looking for?
Calender Quick Search
Tenerife villas online offers a large selection of holiday lettings with villas to rent in Tenerife including private pools and heated pools. Tenerife villas online specilaise in all types of tenerife villas and apartments including many luxury in areas such as Las Americas, Los Cristianos, Callao Salvaje, Sueno Azul, San Eugenio, Playa Paraiso, Costa Adeje, Fanabe, Del Duque, Torviscus, El Medano. All our villas are in south tenerife with many being near the beach and have sea views. Most of our villas in Tenerife for rental have heated pools and are also available for residential letting.
Apartments | 2 Bedroom Tenerife Villas | 3 Bedroom Tenerife Villas | 4 bedroom Tenerife Villas | 5 Bedroom Tenerife Villas | 6 Bedroom Tenerife Villas | 7 Bedroom Tenerife Villas | 8 Bedroom Tenerife Villas |
Tenerife Villas Online supports
Welcome to Tenerife Villas Online .co.uk
Specialists in rent a villas in Tenerife
Terms and Conditions
1. The arrangements are made by the owners of the accommodation subject to the following conditions and receipt of the non-refundable deposit from the client is confirmation that he/she/or they understands, accepts and agrees these conditions set up by the owner. All villas and apartments are rented out on a self catering basis only. Client is termed as the person booking the villa who is also the party leader.
2. These arrangements are solely between the client and the owner of the property and not with Tenerife Villas Online. Tenerife Villas Online purely acts as a intermediary between the owner and client.
3. When booking the client shall pay the specified deposits requested by the owner. When the owner accepts the booking the deposit will be retained and go towards the cost of the accommodation rental.
4.The owner requires payment in full, on all bookings, upon arrival at the accommodation in sterling, euros or sterling traveller’s cheques (unless otherwise agreed in writing). Cancellation of the booking, for whatever reason, within and up to 8 weeks prior to the booked date of arrival will result in full payment being due and will be expected to be paid to Tenerife Villas Online/Tenerife Lettings. If notice over 8 weeks is given, no further monies will be due but please note the deposit to secure the booking is non-refundable. If due payments are not made in full or commencement of an agreed payment plan (1st payment successfully taken) within 14 days of the balance due date, this will result in the balance being referred to our collections agent, Zinc and the cost of such will be added to your outstanding balance (20% of balance outstanding.) If your accommodation requires full payment 6 to 8 weeks before the date of arrival, failure to do so could result in your booking being cancelled and all monies paid will be lost. The balance of payment will be due to Tenerife Villas Online/Tenerife Lettings or the owner and will be expected to be paid and if necessary will be handed over to our lawyers for recovery of the debt where further costs will be added.
5. All deposits made by Paypal or credit/debit card will not incur a surcharge but all final payments made by these means will be subject to a 4% surcharge.
6. In order to ensure that the accommodation is clean and ready for your arrival and for the party following you, we specify that the rental begins between 2.00pm and 4.00pm (local time) depending on property and on the arrival date, the stay ends at 10.00am (local time) on the departure date.
7. If the accommodation offered cannot be provided before the arrival date, due to circumstances beyond the owner's control, the owner undertakes to offer either alternative accommodation (subject to availability) or a refund for the accommodation of any monies paid.
8. All local and national laws and regulations including health and safety, quality control, the general maintenance and upkeep of the accommodation plus full risk liability insurance is the sole responsibility of the owner and not Tenerife Villas Online. Tenerife Villas Online do not inspect each accommodation and therefore cannot accept any responsibility or liability in any manner what so ever. It is a condition of each booking that all clients are aware of these conditions before a deposit is paid.
9. All cancellations must be notified in writing via recorded delivery to Tenerife Villas Online 8 weeks before day of arrival. The effective date of cancellation is the date that your written cancellation reaches us. Failure to do so will result in full payment being required.
10. All accommodation will not be rented to groups of persons under 21 years of age or parties of single sexed young person’s unless an agreement has been made with the owner or Tenerife Villas Online. If you haven’t made the owner aware that all your party is under 21 or single sexed you are obligated to do so. As part of the booking conditions that client must notify at once if the majority of the party is below the ages of 30 years old, this wont necessary mean that you won’t be accepted. No booking can be accepted from any party leader (the person that makes the booking) that is under the age of 18.
11. You must not sub-let the accommodation.
12. The owner and Tenerife Villas Online cannot accept liability for any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss (including luggage & personal affects), suffered by the client or their party plus any other visitor to the villa or villa grounds including swimming pool.
13. The owner and Tenerife Villas Online cannot be held responsible in any way if war, riots, civil commotion, terrorist activities, strikes, disaster, weather conditions, technical problems, local noise or distruptions or any other events including any changes or closures to area amenities or attractions mentioned on the description or if advertised elsewhere and are beyond the control of the owner and Tenerife Villas Online.
14. The owner and Tenerife Villas Online will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information at the time of booking. Occasionally, problems mean that some facilities or services become unavailable, and if this is the case we will tell you as soon as reasonably practical after we have been made aware of the situation.
15. Please be advised that you are liable for any damage to the accommodation or its contents. Any damage or breakages at the accommodation caused by clients must be paid for direct to the owner/ the owner representative or Tenerife Villas Online, this is normally deducted from the security bond.
16. The Owners and Tenerife Villas Online have the right on behalf of the owners to abandond your stay at any time during your rental period, due to rowdy/noisey behaviour, breaking rules, being a danger and showing lack of respect towards the property, local neighbours, staff of Tenerife Villas Online, sub contractors of the property etc.
In these circumstancesthe Owners and Tenerife Villas Online reserve the right to refuse to complete your holiday arrangements and you will not be liable for any refund, compensation, return of deposit or any other costs you have to pay. Tenerife Villas Online cannot accept responsibility for the behaviour of others in your accommodation. It is down to the party leader to control all members of their party
17. From time to time, building work and the associated noise is unavoidable. We do not control such work and we do not receive advance notification of when such work will commence. We will notify you as soon as we are made aware of any building work that may affect your holiday. However we will not offer compensation as this is totally beyond our control.
18. All property descriptions and photos are correct at the time of the published advert. However the owners have the right to alter and improve the furnishings without further notification providing the furnishings are of similar or better quality.
19. Tenerife Villas Online and the property owners cannot be held responsible for any alterations surrounding the accommodation that are beyond their control that may obscure views, alter parking, noise levels and other local layouts etc that may be advertised in the property description. No compensation will be given if such event happens.
20. Tenerife Villas Online and the property owners cannot be held responsible for unwanted insects and creatures. The Canary islands has a unique climate and totally different from Northern Europe, therefore this can occasionally attract unwanted creatures.
21. Parents must acompany and supervise children, in and around the accommodation, swimming pool and terrace, balconies, BBQ, hot tub and other terrace areas and all grounds at the accommodation at all times. Children are the sole responsibility of parents in case of accidents at all times. We advise that suitable swim footwear and cap should be worn at all times in and around the pool for health and safety reasons.
22. It is the duty of the party leader to ensure that all members of his/her party have taken out an adequate full risk travel insurance policy to cover for health, injury, sickness, death, accidents at the accommodation, cancellations etc. This is part of the conditions of booking as we cannot verify the conditions of any insurance in place at the accommodation. We suggest your policy has sufficient or greater degree of cover under all sections.
23. In most properties the owner has left a book of instructions in the property please read these and make sure that all members of your party are aware of all rules, dangers, signs, pool markings, safety ring, exits and keys, 1st aid kit, fire extinguishers, fire blankets etc are situated in the accommodation. We instruct you to thoroughly check the accommodation throughout including its contents, outside areas including swimming pool/Jacuzzi, terraces, balconies etc and that you are happy before signing this document. If you are unhappy with any safety issues at the villa it is your duty to inform the owner/management of the property at once.
24. If the villa has been advertised with Internet via a USB modem or WIFI, The owner and Tenerife Villas Online cannot be responsible for any problems that are beyond our control. Sometimes the internet offered in Tenerife are not always compatable with the equipment that you may wish to use. The owner and Tenerife Villas Online will not be responsible.
25. The owner will require between a £100 and £500 (or equilivant in euros) cash security bond against breakages, damage, mis use of the accommodation and causing nuisance to its neighbours. This is to be paid on arrival in cash or if paying the balance in advance is payable 6/8 weeks before the date of arrival. The Amount will depend on which accommodation you have booked. The amount will be given upon request, otherwise the amount will be listed on your arrival and directions email that will be sent approx 1 month before the day of arrival at the accommodation. This will be refundable within 1 week after your account details have been received. This will by done by UK bank transfer, UK cheque, Paypal, Euro cheque all at no cost. Transfers into international bank accounts will incur a 10 euro surcharge.
26. When vacating all accommodation, the owners expect that all windows and doors to be closed and lock. All lights, air conditioning units, TV's etc to be switched off. The premises to be left clean, tidy, all rubbish to be disposed of and keys to be left in the place as instructed. Do not tamper or touch any pool heater controls. The owners reserve the rights to deduct money from the deposit if any of the above isnt carried out.
27. Once a deposit has been received any changes to your booking including dates will incur a £30.00 administration charge.
28. All bookings of 11 nights or more will receive a linen change half way through their stay which will be organised by the owner or accommodation management. A full clean at the end of your stay is included in your price. No additional cleaning is included in the cost, however extra cleaning can sometimes be arranged with the accommodation management at an additional cost.
29. Do not exceed the number of guests staying in the accommodation other than the numbers given on your original booking as entry into the accommodation will be refused unless prior authorization in writing has been given before the arrival date.
30. Many of the properties advertised have private heated pools plus other facilities, please note that pools and other facilities are only used for the guests staying at each accommodation unless stated and cannot be used by anyone else. All heated Pools are heated during the winter months only (November to and including April unless other wise stated). Please note that communal heated pools that are situated on a complex will be heated to the temperature set by the complex management, we cannot take or have any responsibility what so ever for temperature of the pool, its out of our control.
31. As a part of the booking conditions we require flight details of all group members 10 weeks before the date of arrival of your accommodation. Failure to do so may result in your booking being cancelled.
32. It is the responsibility of the guests staying at each accommodation to ensure that all windows and doors are closed and locked (if applicable) and all lights and air conditioning units (if Applicable) are switched off when vacating the property at all times, especially when vacating for the final time. Also when vacating the accommodation for the final time always leave the property clean and tidy as you found it on arrival. If these requests are not carried the owners have the right to make a deduction from the bond.
33. The owner and Tenerife Villas Online has the right to change or alter these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice given. All changes and alterations will be updated on this web site immediately.
34. In the unlikely event of you having a complaint during your stay, you must bring it to the attention of designated property manager/owner representative immediately so that steps can be taken to resolve the matter in the resort. If your complaint cannot be resolved, it is a condition of booking that the party leader should write to us and explain the nature of the complaint and send recorded delivery, this should be received to us no later than 14 days after the end of your stay. This complaint will then be forwarded to the owner or owner representative of the accommodation. We are unable to deal with complaints made over the telephone or email, all complaints must not be made by any party member other than the party leader. We cannot accept any liabilities or rectify any matters once your stay has been completed. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 28 days from the receipt of recorded delivery correspondence providing all necessary investigations have been carried out.
35. As a condition of each booking the client and all their party is required to have a fully comprehensive travel insurance policy for all requirements in place which has sufficient or greater degree of cover under all sections. See section 22 above.
36. We have a full Public Liability and Indemnity insurance.
37. This agreement is subject to English law and the jurisdriction of the courts of England and Wales.